The rugged Dolphin™ CT60 is ideal for enterprises requiring anywhere, anytime connectivity and fast data capture for maximum uptime and productivity. Built on the Mobility Edge™ platform, the Dolphin CT60 features an integrated, scalable approach based on common software and hardware for future migration protection without sacrificing enterprise security, reliability, performance, or management features
- Sleek, lightweight, and rugged mobile computer that is designed for enterprises that need anywhere, anytime, real-time connectivity.
- Advanced 2D imager delivering best-in-class data capture on linear and 2D barcodes.
- Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce user fatigue.
- Support through Android R, starting with Android 8.1 (O).
- Common hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
- Fits easily into a pocket, and is IP65 and IP67 rated against dust/water spray.
- Withstands multiple 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete.
- 3GB DDR4 RAM or 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB Flash Memory.
- NI Certified Configuration model ensures prevention of possible ignition sources occurring within device.
- Warm-swappable option for batteries enabling multi-shift use, ensuring optimal productivity.
- Dual Micro-SIM slots for high speed data cellular connectivity.