The rugged Dolphin™ CT60 is ideal for enterprises requiring anywhere, anytime connectivity and fast data capture for maximum uptime and productivity. Built on the Mobility Edge™ platform, the Dolphin CT60 features an integrated, scalable approach based on common software and hardware for future migration protection without sacrificing enterprise security, reliability, performance, or management features
• Common hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
• Support for four Android generations starting with Android 7.1.1. Additionally, customers using Windows®- based operating systems can migrate to Android without sacrificing reliability, performance, or management features.
• The Dolphin CT60 mobile computer is the first enterprisegrade device with LTE-Advanced and carrier aggregation for speeds up to 300 Mbps. Provides better network coverage, speed, anytime, anywhere connectivity, and device longevity
• Advanced 2D imager delivers best-in-class data capture on linear and 2D barcodes. Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce user fatigue.
• Sleek, lightweight, and rugged. Fits easily into a pocket. IP65 and IP67 ratings against dust/water spray; can withstand multiple 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete and 1,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles.